Saturday, September 4, 2010

Here we go...


I have done it... I have finally decided to start a food blog! 

I fell into the blog world several months ago after searching online for a chocolate cake recipe. Stumbling across a delightful picture of an Oreo cupcake, I clicked on the link and found myself swimming in a sea of delicious recipes and gorgeous photos. I was hooked! After reading through more of the blogger's postings, I decided I had read enough and it was time to step into the kitchen and whip up a few of these tasty treats. And man, I'm so glad I did! The results were fabulous, and I found myself visiting that blog daily. I soon discovered the person's blogroll, and well, there was no turning back then. :)

I love to bake. It is a hobby I truly enjoy, but there is so much I have yet to learn.

So, here we go...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Burn Me Not Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice